Thursday, December 31, 2009

one day to go

I woke feeling pretty fresh only drank one bottles of bubbles. Went to the beach this am early and lauhed so much with two friends as one was trying to skulk out of spending new years tongith with her boyfriend as she has met someone else, the other was so hung over last to be seen feeding a guy asparagus whilst sitting on his lap and it wasnt her boyfriend who was stalking her at the beach at 615 am..... so laughter started our day. I then drove isable to the airport as she was off to the whitsundays and both her and her boyfriend didnt bother to clean their teeth or showere but sprayed impulse over there clothes in the car. If it had been tilly she would have had her hair done makeup on and smelling beauitful... SO then went to vidsit a friend on crutches then went to the gym to pound some weight off as he had said a comment about settling for an overweight mother of two teenagers rather than run off with a prositiute which his friend was about to do. ..... S$*7>, Anyway with earphones on and music blaring to I just havent found you yet...I sort of felt a bit sad but then I thought that this year tilly got into the australian under 18 water polo team and izzy got 93.65 which is a very high score in her tee so i have done ok as a single mum,,,,,, and then i felt better.as i have done it with vitually no help from my family money wise and i got 450 to go towards one of tillys trips apart from that I have done it on my own so no wonder i get a bit tired and cranky. Anyway I am on a mission to get to Kythira this year and i will be thin too .fCK HIS OVERWIEGHT MOTHER OF TWO COMMENT. SO TOMORROW ITS 60 DAYS WITHOUT EITHER....... HEAVENS TO BETSY

No comments:

Post a Comment