Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Day

Now I know 60 days was to start today but I have decided it is the start of the new year and I have a bottle of Vintage Moet that needs to be drunk I will have that today and start 60 days tomorrow.
I had a fun new years drank tattinger at a friends then went to my old boyfriend s whom I love but he dosent love me as I am too fat but he is too so we both joke about it but he has just bought a plane and if I am to fly in it I have to loose 10 kiols as its only a small plane so that is part of the deal too he does to and he has already los ten but needs to loose another 10-15 so we are doing it together even though he will be away for the next two months in singapore and then melbourne learning to fly. SO we drank buubles and I came home at 1145 and could find nothing to drink except cask wine left over by the teenagers so i toasted the New Year to myself with a Coolabah 4 litre cask of wine and dropped off to sleep only to wake wide eyed and not hung over at 6 am . Had c couple of SMS from the ex boyfriend asking to talk but i told him not to call me againm then I said am off for a walk near your house did he want to meet me but he didnt answer so I have to start 60 days tomorrow so the finishe date will be March 2nd which will be Steves birthday and if I do it I will treat myself to a trip to Melbourne......... to see Tasha for her birthday on March 5th Then I am off to the beach and get ready for my last day before the fight of the addictions begin...And tomorrow I will enrol in my course Greeks for travellers at uni summer school. Actually while i think of it when I went walking today I saw a real spunk and as he stretched i said Good boy limber up .... He thenran past me again when i was stretching and said good girl LIMber up.. Oh good start to the new year because I do look good sure a bit overwight but I am voluptuous with great tits and curves in all the right spaces.. I am so going to be thin this year after getting over these addictions..... Till tomorrow asas i have 8 hungover teenagers to feed breakfast too and i HAVE MADE EGG AND BACON PIES rock melon pineapple nectarines fresh juice and lots of water and then i will drop a pie into steve then head to beach... HAppy New Years day then i will come home and continue to paint.This is my year.

No comments:

Post a Comment