Monday, January 4, 2010

Day Three I think as I missed a day.....

Dam i didnt mean too but it was such a busy day and it started with an early morning, very early morning like 0200 from my ex declaring love for me and wanted to know where it had all gone wrong. I ignores it went back to sleep and got up at 515 to take Steve to the airport as he was off to Singapore. He aslo reaffirmed that our bet of 60 days still stands so I said Your On. He is not back for 28 days so by then I should be 5 kilos lighter and I was already in my mind thinking about thats a long time without a drink. Fuck . ANyway dropped him then just as i pulled up at 7 am tracy pulled up to pick me up to go to beach for walk and swim as Suzzanr was missing in action with the lover. Tracys man was stalking her and she was furious anyway we had our walk a nice swim then had breakky before heading home. I went straight to the gym continued reading my new book then went to the beach for enough time to read the sunday paper on the front and a chapter on the back so the sun tan was even and then raced to the growers mart picked up supplies went home packed the picnic basket grabbed tilly and her friend and headed off to the river for a picnic. About 24 people turned up icluding a film friend who my ex always cried on her shoulder particularly over our debacle last year adnwho chose to ring me one night drunk and ask me how many hearts I planned on breaking and rad de rah rah knowing full well I had been waiting for 4 years for him to make a committment but hadnt before i met Colin who i later had to forfeit and go back to Dillo who then puled back and has punished me ever since overweight mother of 2 et etc thus the ex so I just smiled sweetly and said nought. She asked me to join her later for a drink but I was in a Bikini and caftan beautiful as it was but certainly not good enough for a upmarket bar..hello.... anywaay she didnt mention him and the fact I called it off Boxing day and hadnt seen him since I knew she would know but even she was too scared to ask knwoing the blunder she made last time. Anyway then got home and my gay friend came over when I realised I was expected at Suzane and tracys to find out all the goings on as all three of us were or at the end of threee very tumultous relationships so off we trotted and there I had too have some bubbles only thing to help the stories go down as tracys had told her to fuck off and that she had ruined his life and susans lover was there and she was trying to avoid the current who wanted to talk re marriage and then susanes lovely wanker ex husband called in and that was it i HAD TO HAVE A DRINK..........

No comments:

Post a Comment