Saturday, January 2, 2010

Latr in Day One

Well I had one glass of wine after we climbed the fence to get inot my brother in laws house to have a swim with my sister in law who was so hung over. All the blow up toys all 15 of them were still there so the kids had a ball. I had hoped to see Steve but he had to write for a seminar tomorrow in Singapore so we then went to the river and all the kids did skurfing. My ex rang wanting to know if I really wanted to call it off and to pick up some stuff but I said Yes its over. It feels sad but I am sick of feeling sad. I tried to have a sleep but couldnt so went to the river to get the girls after buying a Lotto Ticket I am going to be rich one day enough to pay my mortgage off and buy a navy blue porsche carrera. I bought Steve a hat from Country Road adndropped that off. I may take him to the airport in the am. I was hopingto have dinner with him but he is still writing. Another friend wanted to have a drnk but I said no As we all know why. I went to the Gym and still weigh 79.5 that shits me as I was sure i was 75 not so long ago and i feel better now and slimmer than I did then . Oh well... I had better up the anti and be stonger

No comments:

Post a Comment