Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 1

Its the 2nd of January and the beginning of 60 Days which will end on March the 2nd.
I plan to loose ten kilos, drink no more than one glass of champagne a day as I realised it was ridiculous to quit completely as if I died tomorrow I would hate to think I didn't have that enjoyment of a glass of bubbles however I Will try.
I am also going to finish 2 paintings to enter into the Animal Archibald Prize and The Archibald Prize in Sydney. I am paitintg a dog and fr the real one I am painting Tahnee who won Australia's Top model last year as she is a friend of Tillys.
I also booking a flight to melb or Tasha s 28th birthday for the weekend as that is the 5th March and Steve has written in his diary and we both have goals to loose the weight. HE just rang and said Now be serious.. HE doesn't know I am blogging. but its a part of me having the discipline to do it so I will. I also am letting go of my ex who i have talked about earlier. He text this morning asking why I went off him and asking me one day to explain. I don't htink I need to. He should never have said "be happy with a overweight mother of two children".He should never have bought the presents he did when he was going to give me a day in a day spa or a trip to Bali something to pamper myself with as last year was such a bad year and he should never have rung me at 1130 at night saying he is coming to see me after not inviting me ot a Xmas party and then coming over here. I told him not to treat me as a hooker which is what it was. On New years he text at 11pm and I said if your serious about wanting to be with me and make amends get over here for midnight to clecbrate and start the new year afresh but that is not the same as coming over for a root but he doesn't get that. Anyway I am off to the gym am cutting down the fags and hers to day 1 of no texts to return to him and no drunk nights weeping into my pillow and to weight loss.....

No comments:

Post a Comment