Wednesday, December 30, 2009

२ मोरे देस तिल थे ६० देस स्टार्ट

सो tomorrow is New Years Eve day and all I can say is thank goodness this year has ended and I am so glad I have a chnace to start a fresh and from New years Day that will be 60 Days where I have to get over the two addictions. Yesterday I did a very good job on a bottle of MOET after my daughter gort her results for her final school year so I took the bottle down to my ex husbands her dads grave and drank the whole thing. I had nothing to eat yesterday and was stressed as my boyfriend hadnt called nor bothered to come and see me for 2 days despite me asking to meet nad discuss our issues once and for all so with my parents arriving too i lost it as they have given me no finacial help in my life and or emaotional suport, oh they looked after the kids for a week a year when they had the farm but not much more and they always expect me to work. the fact is this year i have orked night shift all year juggled a very angry boyfriend who will never let me forget my past and frankly I have had enought so come new years day its day 60 to get through and have no contact and as well trying to give up alcohol for 60 days . If I can do this I will ssvae enought money for my visiit to Kythira as I had to use my money put away for my trip as isabelle needed 650 dollars today for her trip tomorrow which I hadnt planeed for so my travel account is back to nort. There has been no work this week so i am not going out or spending any money. ANyway I drank far too much gotmorbidly upset and told my boyfriend its over. He said will talk tomooorw however today he said you have said enough so I said Good BYe .. I just cant do it anymore and not before new years eve.......... Over it. This mornign I re read my messages cringed at a few but i meant it.He didnt want to sort things out. I got a few other calls last night which I cant really remeber but Steve called me and said I am guessing you might need some fresh air this morning, How about a game of GOLF so we did and it was fun and easy and no hassle...So i have two more nights to drink then thats itfor awhile........or at least until Tilly wins a gold on Jan 24th.....

No comments:

Post a Comment