Sunday, December 27, 2009

डे डे तवो

Well its Sunday and I didn't get called into work so i listened to my self esteem tapes twice over. Had to listen to it again as I had fallen back to sleep. Its funny how you after listening to them feel somewhat enlightened. I had to drop Izzy at work and on the way a friend text and said we are at the beach come down so I suggested it to the boyfriend and he cracked it saying sometimes you have to stick to plans not change them willy nilly. Oh for goodness sake i said we have all day to do nothing so a quick call into see some friends wont matter. He wasn't happy as he doesn't swim at that time of the morning,,,,,,,,....We then went back to Izzy's restaurant for breakfast. The queue was a mile long and he started to say this is ridiculous when My sister in law who owns it gave us a table without waiting. I paid for breakfast and saw some old friends. He doesn't seem to like it when I see other people and stop for a chat. Anyway we then went back to the beach and met the regulars who were all talking about their Xmas presents which had been a trip to Bali. Yes well that's what i thought I was getting I said. He then opened my beach bag and there were two hats in there. How come there is two he asked? Because everything you bought me I had already bought. So with a huff he lay back in the sand. Anyway as I was thinking to myself I want to go to Kythira not Bali and I have started saving with the money I get from the government each fortnight I am now hiding for me only.Not that I told him that. I also rang the flight centre to see how long you have to pay after the deposit and the girl laughed when I told her my name. I cant believe you still haven't got there she said. Yes I know I replied but unfortunately I have had to pay for Tilly to go to Brisbane,Sydney,Melbourne, Canberra and Paris and Isabelle to go to Cairns so not a lot left for mum I said. I would like t go for just a month this year as a trial to see if I like the place. Actually I have somewhere to stay in Kythira in exchange for painting the outside of the villa. How did that happen you ask? Well its a long story and I am in a shitty mood so will tell you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment